the enchanter |
|||||||||
the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL. Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist
Technorati Profile |
Monday, May 14, 2001
Got back from Boston last night. It was a very memorable experience.
The teacher and his wife are such nice people, and I feel that I have finally come to the right place... where I can actually begin building my life with probable plans, and, hope. I have a future. Mr.Neikrug and I like each other very much, and he said that he sensed I could learn this (the big study of string playing) very fast, skipping many levels. :) I was so eager to absorb all the knowledge he was giving me and, Mrs. Neikrug was delighted that I had already improved the next day, not even having had my own cello to practice. Now the only thing is that it costs a lot of money, because, it costs.....certain dollars to have a one-hour-long lesson with him and I need a lot of them. But now that the future of my dream is about to be realized, I will do anything to make sure that I do make it come true. He was kind enough to make a hotel reservation for my mom and me, and drive us to the place and pick us up the next morning to give another lesson, and then drive out to dowotown. He took the road that went by the Walden Pond and, wow, anyone who has received e-mail from me knows that one of the quotations in my signature lines is by Thoreau...I was thrilled to see the lake! heehee :)) One other very exciting piece of news is that, I will be spending my summer in Boston alone! Oh yeah, alone. It's sort of a practice period...for the may-be plan of moving down on my own for university the year after. We'll see how it turns out... I am still under lots of stress, but, I think I'm getting pretty much organized. No complaints, no complaints, a blessed happy girl, that's what I feel like I am. posted by the stradgirl* on 16:21| |
||||||||