the enchanter
 
 

the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL.



Home

Archives:
2001/04 - 2001/05 2001/05 - 2001/06 2001/06 - 2001/07 2001/07 - 2001/08 2001/08 - 2001/09 2001/09 - 2001/10 2001/10 - 2001/11 2001/11 - 2001/12 2001/12 - 2002/01 2002/01 - 2002/02 2002/02 - 2002/03 2002/03 - 2002/04 2002/05 - 2002/06 2002/06 - 2002/07 2002/07 - 2002/08 2002/10 - 2002/11 2002/11 - 2002/12 2002/12 - 2003/01 2003/01 - 2003/02 2003/02 - 2003/03 2003/03 - 2003/04 2003/04 - 2003/05 2003/05 - 2003/06 2003/06 - 2003/07 2003/08 - 2003/09 2003/09 - 2003/10 2003/10 - 2003/11 2003/11 - 2003/12 2003/12 - 2004/01 2004/01 - 2004/02 2004/02 - 2004/03 2004/03 - 2004/04 2004/04 - 2004/05 2004/05 - 2004/06 2004/06 - 2004/07 2004/07 - 2004/08 2004/08 - 2004/09 2004/09 - 2004/10 2004/10 - 2004/11 2004/11 - 2004/12 2004/12 - 2005/01 2005/01 - 2005/02 2005/07 - 2005/08 2006/05 - 2006/06 2006/08 - 2006/09 2006/09 - 2006/10 2006/10 - 2006/11 2006/11 - 2006/12 2006/12 - 2007/01 2007/01 - 2007/02 2007/02 - 2007/03 2007/04 - 2007/05 2007/06 - 2007/07 2007/08 - 2007/09 2007/09 - 2007/10 2007/10 - 2007/11 2007/11 - 2007/12
< ? bostonites #>



Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist

All Products
Books
Classical Music
DVD
Search by keywords:
In Association with Amazon.com

Technorati Profile

This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Thursday, July 26, 2001

K, I've got some time left.. It has gotten a lot better, but I need still more power in my playing, a thicker, fatter tone, as if I weigh 250 pounds!
My weight situation has been pretty fluctuative, but the overall result as of yet is: I've lost about 3.5 pounds. No biggie.. I weigh +/- 2 lbs over a night or a day. But then, this new weight has been pretty much steady.. Maybe I should eat more? I'm eating lots of jell-o (making it gives me satisfaction of an illusion of COOKING, LAUGH AT ME OKAY) lol over the few days and I'm really having a kick out of it.. but I do think I should eat some more nutritious and substantial food.
The lady of the house is an awesome cook and I get to taste a variety of food, but it's just that, my portion is too small always...I mean, I just feel sick looking at this pile of food on my dish. I'm not afraid of getting fat, but I might as well be just saying it. lol After all, I'm a teenage girl, and you can't do anything with those lil'uns, right?
HeeHee.. :)

Miss chatting with me? :)


feeling naughty,
julia

posted by the stradgirl* on 15:54|