the enchanter |
|||||||||
the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL. Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist
Technorati Profile |
Monday, January 07, 2002
Full of Grace
:) Yesterday at the end of the mass.. Yesterday during the commuion my friend Jenn and I, and our pianist played a trio arrangement of a beautiful piece. After the communion the father stood at the altar and said he would like to thank all the members of our small ensemble and the choir.. "I thank God for allowing us to hear such beautiful music as the piece that brought tears to our eyes..." and he thanked us, and asked God to bless all musical talents in the world, instrument players, composers, instrument makers, music distributors,.. then we were called up to the altar and he gave us a blessing. He thanked God also for our instruments, beautiful voices as well, and when we were seated again he came to us with a silver bowl of holy water and blessed our instruments with it. I felt unworthy of it all, but I was euphorically amazed and thankful that our music, part of which was I, was able to move people so. My heart was full of wonder and closing my eyes in the solemn moment of bliss, I felt...full of grace. posted by the stradgirl* on 10:29| |
||||||||