the enchanter
 
 

the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL.



Home

Archives:
2001/04 - 2001/05 2001/05 - 2001/06 2001/06 - 2001/07 2001/07 - 2001/08 2001/08 - 2001/09 2001/09 - 2001/10 2001/10 - 2001/11 2001/11 - 2001/12 2001/12 - 2002/01 2002/01 - 2002/02 2002/02 - 2002/03 2002/03 - 2002/04 2002/05 - 2002/06 2002/06 - 2002/07 2002/07 - 2002/08 2002/10 - 2002/11 2002/11 - 2002/12 2002/12 - 2003/01 2003/01 - 2003/02 2003/02 - 2003/03 2003/03 - 2003/04 2003/04 - 2003/05 2003/05 - 2003/06 2003/06 - 2003/07 2003/08 - 2003/09 2003/09 - 2003/10 2003/10 - 2003/11 2003/11 - 2003/12 2003/12 - 2004/01 2004/01 - 2004/02 2004/02 - 2004/03 2004/03 - 2004/04 2004/04 - 2004/05 2004/05 - 2004/06 2004/06 - 2004/07 2004/07 - 2004/08 2004/08 - 2004/09 2004/09 - 2004/10 2004/10 - 2004/11 2004/11 - 2004/12 2004/12 - 2005/01 2005/01 - 2005/02 2005/07 - 2005/08 2006/05 - 2006/06 2006/08 - 2006/09 2006/09 - 2006/10 2006/10 - 2006/11 2006/11 - 2006/12 2006/12 - 2007/01 2007/01 - 2007/02 2007/02 - 2007/03 2007/04 - 2007/05 2007/06 - 2007/07 2007/08 - 2007/09 2007/09 - 2007/10 2007/10 - 2007/11 2007/11 - 2007/12
< ? bostonites #>



Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist

All Products
Books
Classical Music
DVD
Search by keywords:
In Association with Amazon.com

Technorati Profile

This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Sunday, March 10, 2002

"Dear Soohyun -

I hope you are well and spring is coming your way. We have had no real winter in Boston this year, and I don't mind a bit!

Soon admit letters will be going out from NEC. You of course know already that you have been admitted. What I want to confirm for you now is that I would be very pleased to teach you at NEC. Now I simply want to ask you if you have any idea about what you want to do next year and beyond. I know you auditioned at Juilliard and you told me you had some interest in being in New York. It's a very exciting place, of course, but so is NEC and Boston. Because, however, I have a rather long list of people who want to come here, it would really be very helpful to me to know what you are thinking. I also can imagine that scholarship issues will be part of your thinking. Let me simply say that because you were an "instant admit", my sense is that NEC will do whatever it can to make it possible for you to be here next year.

So - I look forward to hearing from you soon - and keep playing well!

All best,

Laurence Lesser"


YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!! :D

posted by the stradgirl* on 12:13|