the enchanter |
|||||||||
the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL. Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist
Technorati Profile |
Saturday, July 06, 2002
Hehe.. I am as lazy as.. [insert your laziest animal] and haven't really done anything to this yet. Oh well, I've kept it like this for 2 years, might as well go for another year :)
I leave for Korea tomorrow night.. 14-hour-long flight! I am very excited, obviously, but I must admit I do not even begin to feel what is about to happen.. my first visit to Korea in 4 years. I watched A.I. the other day. It was very long, and disturbing. I had a nightmarish, disturbing dream afterwards - I just thought the plot was too loose, lacking focus, the writer and Spielberg having too many fragmental ideas to put things together. It was still nice, thought, because I watched it with you-know-who. :D Man, I keep forgetting scanning his pictures. I know you all want to see his face.. yes yes.. the mystery man :) Just to have you updated.. I am the Queen of Mine Sweeper. Challenge me any day... haha... I will probably continue writing on here in Korea, because, I'll just be very excted and will probably have no one to share with - hehe.. Don't be bad while I'm gone.. it's only for 2 weeks! >:) posted by the stradgirl* on 23:12| |
||||||||