the enchanter |
|||||||||
the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL. Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist
Technorati Profile |
Friday, July 12, 2002
I'm in a smelly little place where I can get my only access to the internet over here.. it sox0rs majorly not having a computer...
It's only been what, 3 or 4 days and I'm already getting bored out of my mind. Web cams turned out to be more expensive that I ever expected and.. hence the absence of the promised pictures :| I do NOT understand why people would even conceive the thought of smoking in this closed tight underground area... which why I am getting the heck outta here as soon as I finish writing this! I've been meeting up with friends, visiting all the crazy, over crowded sites in Seoul.. I will be visiting my paternal relatives and friends in my hometown, about a 5 hours' drive from here on Sunday and Monday. Looking forward to that, and I must admit I find myself completely unable to get used to the busy-ness and the air-tight crowded-ness of Seoul. That's about it... pretty boring, eh? :D By the way... I miss you, Carly!!!!!!! *much lovin'* :) posted by the stradgirl* on 02:16| |
||||||||