the enchanter |
|||||||||
the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL. Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist
Technorati Profile |
Saturday, October 12, 2002
SO!!!!!
:D Yeah.. I am kind of reluctant to let go of this template that i made myself.. but maybe it's time for a change? Since I'm in Boston and all that, huh? I am having a super kickin' time.. yeah yeah! I am much more upbeat much more often, and .. I am writing today because I got my connection up and running! I am so happy today. Yeah.. ummmm.. I am just happy. There are many people I adore, including my roommate Emily and there are also many people who adore me.. :) I did my first orchestral concert last Wednesday. It was great fun.. Lots of my friends came to the concert and said hi to me afterwards. I've been around the city quite a bit too, considering the amount of my time I've been here, all thanks to my great internet friends who are no longer internet friends :P I even met a fellow cellist from the Cello Chat on Internet Cello Society. I am going to look through the new templates available on blogspot now, and maybe decide to change the current one to one of them. But it's only maybe! :) Check back again.. and.. if you know who can get me a decent fake id for a cheap price so I can get in to some jazz clubs, let me know. :D My e-mail address is.. look below this entry, it says e-mail the author :P Julia/Soo posted by the stradgirl* on 14:33| |
||||||||