the enchanter
 
 

the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL.



Home

Archives:
2001/04 - 2001/05 2001/05 - 2001/06 2001/06 - 2001/07 2001/07 - 2001/08 2001/08 - 2001/09 2001/09 - 2001/10 2001/10 - 2001/11 2001/11 - 2001/12 2001/12 - 2002/01 2002/01 - 2002/02 2002/02 - 2002/03 2002/03 - 2002/04 2002/05 - 2002/06 2002/06 - 2002/07 2002/07 - 2002/08 2002/10 - 2002/11 2002/11 - 2002/12 2002/12 - 2003/01 2003/01 - 2003/02 2003/02 - 2003/03 2003/03 - 2003/04 2003/04 - 2003/05 2003/05 - 2003/06 2003/06 - 2003/07 2003/08 - 2003/09 2003/09 - 2003/10 2003/10 - 2003/11 2003/11 - 2003/12 2003/12 - 2004/01 2004/01 - 2004/02 2004/02 - 2004/03 2004/03 - 2004/04 2004/04 - 2004/05 2004/05 - 2004/06 2004/06 - 2004/07 2004/07 - 2004/08 2004/08 - 2004/09 2004/09 - 2004/10 2004/10 - 2004/11 2004/11 - 2004/12 2004/12 - 2005/01 2005/01 - 2005/02 2005/07 - 2005/08 2006/05 - 2006/06 2006/08 - 2006/09 2006/09 - 2006/10 2006/10 - 2006/11 2006/11 - 2006/12 2006/12 - 2007/01 2007/01 - 2007/02 2007/02 - 2007/03 2007/04 - 2007/05 2007/06 - 2007/07 2007/08 - 2007/09 2007/09 - 2007/10 2007/10 - 2007/11 2007/11 - 2007/12
< ? bostonites #>



Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist

All Products
Books
Classical Music
DVD
Search by keywords:
In Association with Amazon.com

Technorati Profile

This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Friday, February 14, 2003

I'm sick and don't really feel like anything - I got stuff to do, though. By now I should start working on the Nicomachean Ethics again. My throat feels like a ball of fire. Swollen. I know that I will be dead tired Tuesday morning, after a rigourous one-day trip to and from NY, but I am still excited about it. I just hope that I get better by Sunday. It's going to be dreadful to go there sick and return sicker. I am also proctoring about 6.5 hours of auditions on Monday and Tuesday. Money and... it is educational to watch people go into auditions. I imagine what I must look like when I walk into an audition. Also, I like to help people feel relaxed and less scared. I am probably the friendliest person you know, especially in a proessional situation like as an audition proctor.
I thought loads of sleep under warm sheets would make me feel better, but while the warm sheets indeed warmed me up to an unbearable hot- and sweati- ness, the ice-sharp cold air in my room, undefeated by my 2-gallon humidifier, relentlessly attacked my throat, and as a result, my throat feels worse than ever. The medicine I've been taking does not seem to be working. But it's really time for me to get up and do something now. I hate being sick because I feel so tempted to just do nothing..

posted by the stradgirl* on 11:49|