the enchanter
 
 

the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL.



Home

Archives:
2001/04 - 2001/05 2001/05 - 2001/06 2001/06 - 2001/07 2001/07 - 2001/08 2001/08 - 2001/09 2001/09 - 2001/10 2001/10 - 2001/11 2001/11 - 2001/12 2001/12 - 2002/01 2002/01 - 2002/02 2002/02 - 2002/03 2002/03 - 2002/04 2002/05 - 2002/06 2002/06 - 2002/07 2002/07 - 2002/08 2002/10 - 2002/11 2002/11 - 2002/12 2002/12 - 2003/01 2003/01 - 2003/02 2003/02 - 2003/03 2003/03 - 2003/04 2003/04 - 2003/05 2003/05 - 2003/06 2003/06 - 2003/07 2003/08 - 2003/09 2003/09 - 2003/10 2003/10 - 2003/11 2003/11 - 2003/12 2003/12 - 2004/01 2004/01 - 2004/02 2004/02 - 2004/03 2004/03 - 2004/04 2004/04 - 2004/05 2004/05 - 2004/06 2004/06 - 2004/07 2004/07 - 2004/08 2004/08 - 2004/09 2004/09 - 2004/10 2004/10 - 2004/11 2004/11 - 2004/12 2004/12 - 2005/01 2005/01 - 2005/02 2005/07 - 2005/08 2006/05 - 2006/06 2006/08 - 2006/09 2006/09 - 2006/10 2006/10 - 2006/11 2006/11 - 2006/12 2006/12 - 2007/01 2007/01 - 2007/02 2007/02 - 2007/03 2007/04 - 2007/05 2007/06 - 2007/07 2007/08 - 2007/09 2007/09 - 2007/10 2007/10 - 2007/11 2007/11 - 2007/12
< ? bostonites #>



Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist

All Products
Books
Classical Music
DVD
Search by keywords:
In Association with Amazon.com

Technorati Profile

This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Saturday, April 26, 2003

Wow... four more days in April.
I feel much better today. Since yeterday I've been hooked on Radiohead, and subsequently on Coldplay upon my roommate's recommendation so I've been downloading and listening to Radiohead and Coldplay all day... now this is popular music I can listen to as music. they are all very calming and cathartic and beautiful. I was humming Radiohead's "No Surprises" all the way when I walked to Prudential Centre last night. It felt so good, real summer night-like mood and all.

I went out earlier and got hair conditioner. I also wanted to get Tolstoy's What is art and Hesse's Gertrude (shame that I don't own a copy despite such a significant impact on my being it had) at Barnes & Noble but the former was too expensive, the latter not in stock. So I just came back.

I "worked" a lot today in the early morning and early afternoon. I studied at Espresso Royale from about 11:00 until 3:30..wrote parts of a letter to my parents about studying music history and studying at a cafe, and also scribbled down a little essay sort of thing about the 'being' of a cafe. Haha.. Though it's actually real nasty out, it's been quite a nice rainy day I'd say.

posted by the stradgirl* on 18:22|