the enchanter |
|||||||||
the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL. Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist
Technorati Profile |
Sunday, May 18, 2003
THANK YOU GOD!!
...Nice To Be Home.. Such a nice day - met with some very good friends and ran into other impotant people from my past, totally unexpectedly!! Like my old cello teacher, for instance. We are going to have some coffee together next week. I can't wait.. It's nice to be home.. I didn't really have a life in terms of socilization and I don't even know my city very well - but because I worked so hard all through my adolscence, now I am so welcomed back at home. All my friends and younger friends think I am this cool girl studying in BOSTON :) And all my old music coaches, people I used to play with... such a great motivation for me to work harder towards even greater things. :) Of course, earthly success shouldn't be an end in itself but it IS nice to be acknowledged for what I have accomplished so far. Yay :) So a big thank-you to God from me.. for making things turn out in such a rewarding way. And again, it is SO NICE just to see all these people again. I've missed them so much more than I ever realized..I am SO happy to be home. I love you guys all!!!!!! posted by the stradgirl* on 00:35| |
||||||||