the enchanter
 
 

the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL.



Home

Archives:
2001/04 - 2001/05 2001/05 - 2001/06 2001/06 - 2001/07 2001/07 - 2001/08 2001/08 - 2001/09 2001/09 - 2001/10 2001/10 - 2001/11 2001/11 - 2001/12 2001/12 - 2002/01 2002/01 - 2002/02 2002/02 - 2002/03 2002/03 - 2002/04 2002/05 - 2002/06 2002/06 - 2002/07 2002/07 - 2002/08 2002/10 - 2002/11 2002/11 - 2002/12 2002/12 - 2003/01 2003/01 - 2003/02 2003/02 - 2003/03 2003/03 - 2003/04 2003/04 - 2003/05 2003/05 - 2003/06 2003/06 - 2003/07 2003/08 - 2003/09 2003/09 - 2003/10 2003/10 - 2003/11 2003/11 - 2003/12 2003/12 - 2004/01 2004/01 - 2004/02 2004/02 - 2004/03 2004/03 - 2004/04 2004/04 - 2004/05 2004/05 - 2004/06 2004/06 - 2004/07 2004/07 - 2004/08 2004/08 - 2004/09 2004/09 - 2004/10 2004/10 - 2004/11 2004/11 - 2004/12 2004/12 - 2005/01 2005/01 - 2005/02 2005/07 - 2005/08 2006/05 - 2006/06 2006/08 - 2006/09 2006/09 - 2006/10 2006/10 - 2006/11 2006/11 - 2006/12 2006/12 - 2007/01 2007/01 - 2007/02 2007/02 - 2007/03 2007/04 - 2007/05 2007/06 - 2007/07 2007/08 - 2007/09 2007/09 - 2007/10 2007/10 - 2007/11 2007/11 - 2007/12
< ? bostonites #>



Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist

All Products
Books
Classical Music
DVD
Search by keywords:
In Association with Amazon.com

Technorati Profile

This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Sunday, May 11, 2003

Today:

- I still haven't written letters to my professors (at least one of them anyway, my phiosophy prof, who is just about the coolest chick I've ever met)
- I have to burn copies of my CD's to send along with the letters, one for the prof one for the Canadian consul I met
- Seriously go to Bread and Circus and find out about those freakin' boxes. BOXES!
- And start freakin' packin'.
- Clean my room.. get rid of useless stuff..
- Practice, just enough to keep my fingers in shape, maybe for an hour and a half?
- Go to church, of course.
- WAIT. Before all of this, fax my mom this poem I wrote for her and some other letters that I never got around to finish. K I'm gonna do that first, before anything else.


I need to go back to bed and get some more sleep at the moment. I will get up in an hour, and then I'll shower and everything. Then I'll finish these couple letters to mom written a while back, then fax them all along with my poem. And then I go to church! And then eat lunch! On my way back home, I drop by Bread and Circus, and get my boxes! I come back home, and I write my prof. a letter.. and burn CD's. And I either take a nap or make a list of things to put away and things to bring home with me. It's gonna take some work to sort out which CD's I need to take with me for the summer. Grrr. As my CD collection gets bigger, it becomes harder each time.
So, after I am done making the list, I practice, and then it'll probably be time for dinner so I will eat. Six out of eight things taken care of so far. I will then clean my room, very quickly, just get rid of the dustballs :o. I START PACKING. WOOHOO.

I'm going home, guys.. I'm going home. Or, for some of you, I'm COMING home! :) Can't wait to see you all.

BTW Anne-Marie, how would it be if people who feel like it bring their instrument and some chamber music scores to the party and jam at a random moment? Wouldn't that be fun, people jamming while tipsy and all that? I think that would be fun. Let me know.

Once I go home, I will go used book hunting. I went to Newbury St. yesterday where there is a used book store, and I tend to spend a random amount of money on books usually out of impulse (have never been regretful, nonetheless) and I wanted so badly to do the same, especially since I have a couple specific titles I am looking for, but decided against it because if I could find them in Toronto and buy them with Canadian money, that would be so much cooler. HA!
Anyway, once I get home, Jonathan, you and I can get together and you can show me where the stuff is at. Or, you can just give me detailed directions so I can go alone. That would definitely make my mom worry less. Although I don't necessarily have to tell her that I am going to places with someone else. But if I can, I want to avoid lying about anything as much as possible.

Hey I look positively nerdy and New Yorker-ish hip in that last picture.. no? It's all about images.. haha.

posted by the stradgirl* on 09:11|