the enchanter |
|||||||||
the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL. Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist
Technorati Profile |
Tuesday, May 06, 2003
Well,
so the notorious philosphy paper that I have been attempting to write for 2, 345, 532, 638 years, is still not here yet. I know that I am totally incapable of producing this thing and this makes me absolutely not want to do it. I mean I know that I am going to get a bad grade on this. I have tried to understand very clearly and haven't been able to succeed, so I feel even more discouraged. When I don't even understand what I am writing about, obviously whatever I come up with is going to be crap. I can't bs like that and get away with it. I feel really depressed thinking that I have given up practicing and everything, and ended up with very little time to study for my other exams, other projects. I feel really depressed and upset thinking that I might end up getting a B in this course. Will I really? Wow.. I just feel like crap now and I don't want to do anything any more. I feel drained and upset and worried about my promotional. Will my cello take me back into its arms when I finally come back to it? I really feel like crying. posted by the stradgirl* on 02:12| |
||||||||