Hi guys!
Yes I am in Quebec!! :) I am having a super time. I have so many memories attached to this place and when I got off the car (after 7 hours of drivnig), the first thing that I felt was that I was home.
I already played once in masterclass.. the first movement of the Cassado Suite. The teacher is so wonderful.. :)
I thought they would hook up the internet soon but they are being stupidly lazy about it.. right now I am writing at the public library. I know that all of you guys want to hear from me through individual e-mails but the person who gave me and my friends a ride has a rehearsal in 30 minutes so I really only have time to check my mailbox and reply just to the ``business```e-mails.
BUT you guys are all greatly missed and please be happy for me because I`m having a swell time! (yeah esp. on a French keyboard) :)