the enchanter |
|||||||||
the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL. Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist
Technorati Profile |
Wednesday, June 04, 2003
I continue to feel nauseated and depressed in a strange foggy way. Not being able to practice is making me feel even worse.. It seems as though it would take some time for my life to come back to normal. We still haven't made our new place to feel like HOME yet either. I wish it would stop raining. I want my computer's audio driver to work so I can listen to Radiohead and Ravel Piano Concerto. Today I found a CD of Gregorain Chants in my family's collection. I need healing music. I should think that there have been worse days in my life, days that didn't seem to have an end.. but they eventually all passed. I don't really have to feel that sad at all.. But for some reason I feel that my focus has been disturbed and I kind of feel helpless to get back on track. I'm sure it's all my mind's play but my body isn't feeling well. :( I want this to pass by as quickly as possible. I'm not quite sure what to do, though.
By the way, my mom called and woke me up in the middle of a very restful nap to tell me that I got 3.9 average this semester. Yay.. but I blame myself more for not getting an A in this one course that I really could've gotten an A in and I feel rather dissatisfied at myself. My mood must be really sour at the moment, and my mind really warped. posted by the stradgirl* on 18:31| |
||||||||