the enchanter
 
 

the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL.



Home

Archives:
2001/04 - 2001/05 2001/05 - 2001/06 2001/06 - 2001/07 2001/07 - 2001/08 2001/08 - 2001/09 2001/09 - 2001/10 2001/10 - 2001/11 2001/11 - 2001/12 2001/12 - 2002/01 2002/01 - 2002/02 2002/02 - 2002/03 2002/03 - 2002/04 2002/05 - 2002/06 2002/06 - 2002/07 2002/07 - 2002/08 2002/10 - 2002/11 2002/11 - 2002/12 2002/12 - 2003/01 2003/01 - 2003/02 2003/02 - 2003/03 2003/03 - 2003/04 2003/04 - 2003/05 2003/05 - 2003/06 2003/06 - 2003/07 2003/08 - 2003/09 2003/09 - 2003/10 2003/10 - 2003/11 2003/11 - 2003/12 2003/12 - 2004/01 2004/01 - 2004/02 2004/02 - 2004/03 2004/03 - 2004/04 2004/04 - 2004/05 2004/05 - 2004/06 2004/06 - 2004/07 2004/07 - 2004/08 2004/08 - 2004/09 2004/09 - 2004/10 2004/10 - 2004/11 2004/11 - 2004/12 2004/12 - 2005/01 2005/01 - 2005/02 2005/07 - 2005/08 2006/05 - 2006/06 2006/08 - 2006/09 2006/09 - 2006/10 2006/10 - 2006/11 2006/11 - 2006/12 2006/12 - 2007/01 2007/01 - 2007/02 2007/02 - 2007/03 2007/04 - 2007/05 2007/06 - 2007/07 2007/08 - 2007/09 2007/09 - 2007/10 2007/10 - 2007/11 2007/11 - 2007/12
< ? bostonites #>



Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist

All Products
Books
Classical Music
DVD
Search by keywords:
In Association with Amazon.com

Technorati Profile

This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Again, I don't know what the hell is wrong with my commenting thing. Just because it looks pretty doesn't mean it can do whatever it wishes. Lil b*tch!

I went to see a concert with my parents tonight. It was a "grand presentation" of Korean traditional music and dances. I must say from the very first moment of it to the end I felt very proud to be Korean and was genuinly touched and inspired. Such variety and the degree of artistry in the whole concert truly impressed me. I used to listen to lots of traditional music growing up, and tonight has brought back many memories to me. The artists were such inspiring professionals. There was an instrument called Ajeng the playing technique of which reminded me a lot of cello playing. When I grow up and give recitals (haha) I am definitely going to include a piece similar to Ajeng pieces, always. It gave my mind such peace and quietness, and a sense of focus and involvement with the stuff from a higher realm.
Of course, my parents and I gave them a standing ovation at the end, in which many people joined us.

posted by the stradgirl* on 00:15|