the enchanter
 
 

the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL.



Home

Archives:
2001/04 - 2001/05 2001/05 - 2001/06 2001/06 - 2001/07 2001/07 - 2001/08 2001/08 - 2001/09 2001/09 - 2001/10 2001/10 - 2001/11 2001/11 - 2001/12 2001/12 - 2002/01 2002/01 - 2002/02 2002/02 - 2002/03 2002/03 - 2002/04 2002/05 - 2002/06 2002/06 - 2002/07 2002/07 - 2002/08 2002/10 - 2002/11 2002/11 - 2002/12 2002/12 - 2003/01 2003/01 - 2003/02 2003/02 - 2003/03 2003/03 - 2003/04 2003/04 - 2003/05 2003/05 - 2003/06 2003/06 - 2003/07 2003/08 - 2003/09 2003/09 - 2003/10 2003/10 - 2003/11 2003/11 - 2003/12 2003/12 - 2004/01 2004/01 - 2004/02 2004/02 - 2004/03 2004/03 - 2004/04 2004/04 - 2004/05 2004/05 - 2004/06 2004/06 - 2004/07 2004/07 - 2004/08 2004/08 - 2004/09 2004/09 - 2004/10 2004/10 - 2004/11 2004/11 - 2004/12 2004/12 - 2005/01 2005/01 - 2005/02 2005/07 - 2005/08 2006/05 - 2006/06 2006/08 - 2006/09 2006/09 - 2006/10 2006/10 - 2006/11 2006/11 - 2006/12 2006/12 - 2007/01 2007/01 - 2007/02 2007/02 - 2007/03 2007/04 - 2007/05 2007/06 - 2007/07 2007/08 - 2007/09 2007/09 - 2007/10 2007/10 - 2007/11 2007/11 - 2007/12
< ? bostonites #>



Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist

All Products
Books
Classical Music
DVD
Search by keywords:
In Association with Amazon.com

Technorati Profile

This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Monday, August 18, 2003

Listening to Debussy mélodies. *sigh* I love L'âme évaporée. I am listening to in on repeat *looks at Emily knowingly and winks with a giggle under her breath*. It's a very short song that makes my heart ache and yearn for something totally imaginary, something I have never experienced nor encountered, only fantasized yet impossible to put into shape if I tried... but apparently so beautiful and unattainable. The lyrics (which I can't understand just by listening) go like this:

The Fainting, Suffering Soul

The fainting, suffering soul,
the gentle soul, the perfumed soul
of the divine lilies that I picked
in the garden of your thought,
whither have the winds scattered them,
that adorable soul of the lilies?

Does not a breath of scent survive
of the celestial sweetness
of those days when you enfolded me
in an otherworldly vapour,
a blend of hope, of faithful love,
of blessedness and peace?



I am drinking wine and my palms are turning healthy and pleasant pink.
My hair smells inebriatingly soft and breezy that it seems as though it would slowly suffocate me without me knowing.

posted by the stradgirl* on 23:16|