the enchanter
 
 

the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL.



Home

Archives:
2001/04 - 2001/05 2001/05 - 2001/06 2001/06 - 2001/07 2001/07 - 2001/08 2001/08 - 2001/09 2001/09 - 2001/10 2001/10 - 2001/11 2001/11 - 2001/12 2001/12 - 2002/01 2002/01 - 2002/02 2002/02 - 2002/03 2002/03 - 2002/04 2002/05 - 2002/06 2002/06 - 2002/07 2002/07 - 2002/08 2002/10 - 2002/11 2002/11 - 2002/12 2002/12 - 2003/01 2003/01 - 2003/02 2003/02 - 2003/03 2003/03 - 2003/04 2003/04 - 2003/05 2003/05 - 2003/06 2003/06 - 2003/07 2003/08 - 2003/09 2003/09 - 2003/10 2003/10 - 2003/11 2003/11 - 2003/12 2003/12 - 2004/01 2004/01 - 2004/02 2004/02 - 2004/03 2004/03 - 2004/04 2004/04 - 2004/05 2004/05 - 2004/06 2004/06 - 2004/07 2004/07 - 2004/08 2004/08 - 2004/09 2004/09 - 2004/10 2004/10 - 2004/11 2004/11 - 2004/12 2004/12 - 2005/01 2005/01 - 2005/02 2005/07 - 2005/08 2006/05 - 2006/06 2006/08 - 2006/09 2006/09 - 2006/10 2006/10 - 2006/11 2006/11 - 2006/12 2006/12 - 2007/01 2007/01 - 2007/02 2007/02 - 2007/03 2007/04 - 2007/05 2007/06 - 2007/07 2007/08 - 2007/09 2007/09 - 2007/10 2007/10 - 2007/11 2007/11 - 2007/12
< ? bostonites #>



Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist

All Products
Books
Classical Music
DVD
Search by keywords:
In Association with Amazon.com

Technorati Profile

This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Monday, August 11, 2003

Wow. This Kiwi apple I am eating is impressing me. At the moment, I am drinking peppermint-earl grey-green tea (those who saw me at Orford know how much I love multi-flavoured teas; and those who have witnessed my crazy creativity with unlikely combinations of the NEC cafeteria food throughout the last year could easily imagine what they must have had to deal with) with the aforementioned apple, sensationally aromatic that each bite of it fills me up with vigorously refreshing scent and flavour. Especially with the coat of mint my tea creates after every sip, it totally brightens up my mouth. Ahhh. *inhales* *another bite* *shivers with joyful sensation*
Never knew New Zealand produced such good apples.

Yeah. So. I am excessively happy.. I just took care of booking the concert hall for recording the Elgar Concerto and the Cassado Suite, which you will find on my mp3 page in the much-hoped-for event that it turns out presentably well. It probably will. It so happens that I am likely to be recording it on my mom's birthday, the 23rd of August, or the day before; so it's going to be my birthday present for her. I feel special about it .. I really look forward to playing for my mother in a quiet concert hall with only the stage lights on. I think it will be beautiful. From now on I need to imagine myself on that stage, in that hall.. the silence only I will be breaking, for none else but my mother. I need to practice more. I mean, I need to practice.

posted by the stradgirl* on 16:10|