the enchanter
 
 

the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL.



Home

Archives:
2001/04 - 2001/05 2001/05 - 2001/06 2001/06 - 2001/07 2001/07 - 2001/08 2001/08 - 2001/09 2001/09 - 2001/10 2001/10 - 2001/11 2001/11 - 2001/12 2001/12 - 2002/01 2002/01 - 2002/02 2002/02 - 2002/03 2002/03 - 2002/04 2002/05 - 2002/06 2002/06 - 2002/07 2002/07 - 2002/08 2002/10 - 2002/11 2002/11 - 2002/12 2002/12 - 2003/01 2003/01 - 2003/02 2003/02 - 2003/03 2003/03 - 2003/04 2003/04 - 2003/05 2003/05 - 2003/06 2003/06 - 2003/07 2003/08 - 2003/09 2003/09 - 2003/10 2003/10 - 2003/11 2003/11 - 2003/12 2003/12 - 2004/01 2004/01 - 2004/02 2004/02 - 2004/03 2004/03 - 2004/04 2004/04 - 2004/05 2004/05 - 2004/06 2004/06 - 2004/07 2004/07 - 2004/08 2004/08 - 2004/09 2004/09 - 2004/10 2004/10 - 2004/11 2004/11 - 2004/12 2004/12 - 2005/01 2005/01 - 2005/02 2005/07 - 2005/08 2006/05 - 2006/06 2006/08 - 2006/09 2006/09 - 2006/10 2006/10 - 2006/11 2006/11 - 2006/12 2006/12 - 2007/01 2007/01 - 2007/02 2007/02 - 2007/03 2007/04 - 2007/05 2007/06 - 2007/07 2007/08 - 2007/09 2007/09 - 2007/10 2007/10 - 2007/11 2007/11 - 2007/12
< ? bostonites #>



Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist

All Products
Books
Classical Music
DVD
Search by keywords:
In Association with Amazon.com

Technorati Profile

This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Friday, November 07, 2003

Just came back from practicing. It wasn't the best practice session or anything, but because I just really badly needed it and I got my need satisfied, so that felt good. Now I can go to bed, I suppose. My body aches pretty badly but that's okay. I have a gig in eleven - ten and a half hours. That should be fun. I should rember to leave a note on Roger's door. I'm glad I'm not going ot New York any more. It wasn't time yet. I would quote a poem but I don't feel like finding it.

posted by the stradgirl* on 01:09|