the enchanter |
|||||||||
the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL. Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist
Technorati Profile |
Thursday, April 01, 2004
For foot's sake, I am not able to sleep. I am not insomniac. I have never been insomniac. I'm just a little sick right now.
Man. Sleeping pills, anybody? But then I have a lesson tomorrow morning... I cannot go to my lesson tomorrow. I hate it when there are too many things going on in my life. I am a one-focus person.. don't do this to me!!!!! ARGH!!! WTF WHY THE F*CK DID I NOT SAY THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO DO THE F*CKING OPERA?! F*CKING FRUIT'S SAKE. Sake. Sake. Hmm. I don't like sake though.. much better to stick with rum or brandy. OMG. Oh man. I am being such a loser. I want to get out of this place. I want to be completely freshened up at a place I have never been before. Take me out of here.. (this is not new from me.. I was singing this phrase all throush high school - but anyway, I digress.) Yeah. Seriously. Take me fucking out of here.. posted by the stradgirl* on 02:59| |
||||||||