I can read your future with my cards..
I am serious!
On another note, I realize that I haven't been posting much at all. I don't really want to because I know that it's not what it used to be any more - but I like this address too much to start up something new. This is kind of unfair, eh?
By the way, my cards tell me that before the year is over, I will have sex, for REAL, with somebody I LOVE, but I have yet to meet this person. WTF, eh? :)
Yes.. so all I have to say on here is a strange scam like this.. all else gets talked about, resolved, and archived away all inside my little head. Is writing important? I guess it is?
Anyway, *shrug* yeah. Like, *shrug*. I mean, for real, man. Heh. I will post when I feel like I really want to say something out loud..