the enchanter |
|||||||||
the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL. Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist
Technorati Profile |
Thursday, August 19, 2004
Man. I burned a whole bunch of stuff online, learned this thing called bit torrent, and set up my own tracker (torrent sharing site - in case you ever do this (let me warn you, it's quite addictive.. stealing and free stuff is always addictive, esp. when you get credit for it), it's at http://stradgirl.kicks-ass.org:6969/) the whole day yesterday. As much as it is fun, and I have probably learned some things along the way (it was really a challenge to my intelligence - not intellect..haha - because I couldn't figure it out right away and that upset me.. I had to conquer it and satisfy my curiosity), I don't like how I feel enslaved to my interest in it. I don't like that "addicted" state at all, unless it's reading, writing, or playing music. :o I am currently swimming in a pool of music (lots of voice and jazz) and in the novelty of this new child of computer technology.. :oI hope to accomplish much on the cello today, as I neglected it pretty much the whole day (except for the morning) yesterday. I also need to return all these CD's and a couple of books to the library, and finish watching Billy Budd, the Britten opera.. I am learning the cello sonata. In the evening, I go to a meeting at my church. So that's my life in a nutshell, as far as yesterday and today are concerned. I believe that spending much time online, specifically in online Forums, is totally getting to my writing. A little bit of variety to spice things up is always good. :o Geez.. read that. posted by the stradgirl* on 09:36| |
||||||||