the enchanter
 
 

the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL.



Home

Archives:
2001/04 - 2001/05 2001/05 - 2001/06 2001/06 - 2001/07 2001/07 - 2001/08 2001/08 - 2001/09 2001/09 - 2001/10 2001/10 - 2001/11 2001/11 - 2001/12 2001/12 - 2002/01 2002/01 - 2002/02 2002/02 - 2002/03 2002/03 - 2002/04 2002/05 - 2002/06 2002/06 - 2002/07 2002/07 - 2002/08 2002/10 - 2002/11 2002/11 - 2002/12 2002/12 - 2003/01 2003/01 - 2003/02 2003/02 - 2003/03 2003/03 - 2003/04 2003/04 - 2003/05 2003/05 - 2003/06 2003/06 - 2003/07 2003/08 - 2003/09 2003/09 - 2003/10 2003/10 - 2003/11 2003/11 - 2003/12 2003/12 - 2004/01 2004/01 - 2004/02 2004/02 - 2004/03 2004/03 - 2004/04 2004/04 - 2004/05 2004/05 - 2004/06 2004/06 - 2004/07 2004/07 - 2004/08 2004/08 - 2004/09 2004/09 - 2004/10 2004/10 - 2004/11 2004/11 - 2004/12 2004/12 - 2005/01 2005/01 - 2005/02 2005/07 - 2005/08 2006/05 - 2006/06 2006/08 - 2006/09 2006/09 - 2006/10 2006/10 - 2006/11 2006/11 - 2006/12 2006/12 - 2007/01 2007/01 - 2007/02 2007/02 - 2007/03 2007/04 - 2007/05 2007/06 - 2007/07 2007/08 - 2007/09 2007/09 - 2007/10 2007/10 - 2007/11 2007/11 - 2007/12
< ? bostonites #>



Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist

All Products
Books
Classical Music
DVD
Search by keywords:
In Association with Amazon.com

Technorati Profile

This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Monday, August 09, 2004

Random Shouts

1. Ever heard of Jamie Cullum? Apparently, he rules.
2. I want to be in love!
3. I seriously doubt that a relationship is worthwhile. I mean, understanding that it might be later, of course.
4. I still want to be in love! Isn't it nice to be in love, at least at first???
5. I downloaded this 24-disc box set of Duke Ellington. Was that worthwhile??? It ate up 3+ GB on my D drive. Time to get a DVD burner, a couple USB HDD's, plus an iPod. Anybody willing to fund me?
6. On the other hand, the Essential Dave Brubeck is sheer hot stuff.
7. I am off to eat dinner which will consist of a green mango salad, a fried egg, rice, and tuna.
8. Might add to that some kimchi.. provided that I take a couple Tum's beforehand.
9. I am still feeling pristine clean in my mouth from this morning. I am also proud of the fact that I am cavity-free. Boo-yah.
10. As much as I am tired of them, I love musician friends. Guys, you rock.
11. I seriously need to go eat. Today I ate: a bowl of cereal with low fat soy milk (you know you all love this stuff), a slice of ultra-low-fat-cream-cheesed whole wheat bread, two vitamin pills, a cup of coffee, a banana muffin, and three pieces of dark chocolate. This is so bad. ! At least I'm not eating junk food.
12. Did I mention that Dave Brubeck rocks??
13. Currently listening to: Just A-Sittin' And A-Rockin'. Duke Ellington of course, you idiot. *looks at the newly created 24 Ellinton folders once again, incredulously*


p.s. You know what's really sad? A dried-up, 7/8 eaten muffin.

posted by the stradgirl* on 19:28|