the enchanter |
|||||||||
the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL. Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist
Technorati Profile |
Monday, December 27, 2004
DUDE!
I SWEAR my parents' "cable" connection is a 28K dial-up in disguise. It is RE-TAAAARR-DED. I gave up on posting the other night because of the long wait for the page to load.. I am home and hmm.. yeah I was SO sick.. the day I got back, and Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day, I couldn't even get up and out of my bed. I don't think I've been that sick in at least 2 years. Really. So far so good, besides the sickness.. and now I am all better. I wish my cello were in better condition, but I continue to practice. When I am patient with it, it usually treats me better, too, in the end. My cell phone does work, but I am sure the roaming service charges a lot - so if you call and hang up, I'll know you called and try to return your call (though not likely right away). Err. It's 2 in the morning now. I go to bed... and I MISS YOU STEPHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am doing something which will make you very happy when you learn of it.. :) xoxoxoxoxo.. MANY MANY KISSES :D Soo from snowy Canadia. posted by the stradgirl* on 01:33| |
||||||||