the enchanter
 
 

the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL.



Home

Archives:
2001/04 - 2001/05 2001/05 - 2001/06 2001/06 - 2001/07 2001/07 - 2001/08 2001/08 - 2001/09 2001/09 - 2001/10 2001/10 - 2001/11 2001/11 - 2001/12 2001/12 - 2002/01 2002/01 - 2002/02 2002/02 - 2002/03 2002/03 - 2002/04 2002/05 - 2002/06 2002/06 - 2002/07 2002/07 - 2002/08 2002/10 - 2002/11 2002/11 - 2002/12 2002/12 - 2003/01 2003/01 - 2003/02 2003/02 - 2003/03 2003/03 - 2003/04 2003/04 - 2003/05 2003/05 - 2003/06 2003/06 - 2003/07 2003/08 - 2003/09 2003/09 - 2003/10 2003/10 - 2003/11 2003/11 - 2003/12 2003/12 - 2004/01 2004/01 - 2004/02 2004/02 - 2004/03 2004/03 - 2004/04 2004/04 - 2004/05 2004/05 - 2004/06 2004/06 - 2004/07 2004/07 - 2004/08 2004/08 - 2004/09 2004/09 - 2004/10 2004/10 - 2004/11 2004/11 - 2004/12 2004/12 - 2005/01 2005/01 - 2005/02 2005/07 - 2005/08 2006/05 - 2006/06 2006/08 - 2006/09 2006/09 - 2006/10 2006/10 - 2006/11 2006/11 - 2006/12 2006/12 - 2007/01 2007/01 - 2007/02 2007/02 - 2007/03 2007/04 - 2007/05 2007/06 - 2007/07 2007/08 - 2007/09 2007/09 - 2007/10 2007/10 - 2007/11 2007/11 - 2007/12
< ? bostonites #>



Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist

All Products
Books
Classical Music
DVD
Search by keywords:
In Association with Amazon.com

Technorati Profile

This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Today, for a change, mom's internet connection is super fast the way it's meant to be. So I decided to throw in a post..

Except now that I CAN post, I don't really know what to say. But oh yeah.. okay I'll just write what I did today because part of it I think you might find amusing. My day consisted of three parts: 1) practicing; 2) eating; 3) taking care of Mom who was... hung over (!!!!!). Yes, you read it right, a HUNG OVER MOM! :D It was a pretty simple day though rather long... it was 1) then lots of 3) and then 2) & 3) then 1) then 2) then 1). :o Yeah. There could have been more 3) but Dad kind of took over once he came home from work. The last 2) was good because Mom felt bad that Dad couldn't have a decent breakfast in the morning so she cooked a huge meal. :D

I STILL PRACTICE EVERY DAY!!!! YAY!!! AND I EVEN DO ARPEGGIOS!!!! :o :o :o!!!

I still can't get used to this revolutionary, mind-blowingly new-ness of practicing every day and doing exercises and so on. I think about it sometimes, and I can hardly believe it. Wow. It's becoming a life style and I never thought I could handle such a dorky life style. I guess I'm a huge dork after all - I just never knew it. :o

Anyway. So. Like I said.. a simple day in a dorky life today. I feel as though a story would be rather necessary next time to make up for the dorki- and bland-ness of this post. :P

I wish I were a more caring person. Well, I guess I could DO better things about the thought that write about it on my blog. :P

I will post either a story or a poem next time.

posted by the stradgirl* on 22:04|