the enchanter |
|||||||||
the candid effusion of the enchanting cellist, the stradgirl, THE GIRL. Stradgirl's Amazon.com Wishlist
Technorati Profile |
Sunday, January 09, 2005
MMM..... beeeeer is gooooood...............
So today I practiced with new strings on - did I mention that I've been using a three-year-old, compeltely used-up g-string that I had put on my old cello, because I broke my g-string while practicing? - and I think I am in good shape now for my recording; well, it's 9 days from now so I had better be in good shape by now. Whoa. My favourite pianist finally called! I was about to give up on her and call someone else.. I really waited until the last minute, because a week's notice when I'm not even in town is as last minute as can get. Anyway. My mom is leaving for Korea in about an hour. Our parting was rather [read: completely] rushed and anxiety-ridden, because of our family tradition of putting things off until the last minute. Brwwwwa. It is a lovely tradition to pass on, let me tell you. Agitation. . so I guess it's a good thing that I am drinking beer. I love beer. It's so cold, so chill, and so friendly.. mm. Safe trip, mom.. sorry we made you leave mad.. :( have a wonderful trip! I'm sure it'll be fabulous.. :((( posted by the stradgirl* on 22:14| |
||||||||